? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Night

So I decided to dedicate my Friday night to a Netflix night! Watched the movie Old Dogs with John Travolta and Robin Williams. I must say I laughed the entire movie. It was a funny yet heartwarming story. Other than that, just having a quiet night.

Today I ended up being quite productive for the most part. I did laundry and managed to tackle the worst sore spot in my house--the big hall closet! I have put off the chore of cleaning this closet out for months now. I decided while I had some extra energy to get in there and get it cleaned out. It felt good to get rid of the things I no longer use and also organize everything in there. I use it as a multi-purpose storage closet/pantry.

It was another hot humid day here. The heat has certainly set in and we won't see much repreive until atleast October. I dread winter time but complain when it gets really humid too. I like that we did have a spring this year which is rare.

About to go crash for the night and watch some late night comedy.

0 comments: